Charles Frederick Mills is listed as the owner of the Montpellier Wine Vaults in both 1891 and 1903 (he was also in occupancy as landlord in 1891). Licensed as an ale house and trading free of brewery tie, it had an annual rateable value of £25.10s.0d. in 1891 increasing by four pounds and five shillings to £29.15s.0d. in 1903. The premise license was for six-days, so the Montpellier Wine Vaults was presumably closed on Sundays.
1891 Charles Frederick Mills
1903 Henry Crocker