Long Marston is about three miles to the north of Mickleton close to both the Worcestershire and Gloucestershire county boundaries. However, it is actually in Warwickshire. The three counties boundary lies just to the south of the village.
Map reference: SP 153487
Owner in 1891: George Eades (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £9.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Flowers & Sons, Stratford on Avon
Rateable value in 1903: £10.8s.6d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Masons Arms include:
1885 S. Payne
1891,1897 Ann Payne
1902, 1906 George Harry Timms
1919 G.H. Shorey
1927 George Bryan Cox