The pub had closed by February 1915. Old photographs show that the Marquis of Granby was on the south side of North Street, two or three houses from the eastern end, almost opposite the George Hotel. The building is now occupied by Granby House fashions.
Owner in 1891: Cheltenham Original Brewery
Rateable value in 1891: £20.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Cheltenham Original Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £20.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords at the Marquis of Granby include:
1830 Henry Yarrington
1856 H. Smart
1891 John Turbefield
1891,1906 Albert Day