The London Supply Company was a grocers’ shop and had a six-day license. There was no brewery tie attached to it. The owner and occupier in 1891 and 1903 was John How and throughout those years the annual rateable value was set at a substantial £102.0s.0d.
The London Supply Company was located at the junction with the High Street and Cambray. The original street numbering was 400 High Street, but upon re-numbering it became 116.
1891,1903 John How