The Lamb Inn closed in June 1914. The Lamb Inn might have once brewed its own beer as there is a reference (date and source not known) of a brewery in Chapel Street. The pub had a six day license, closing at 10 p.m. It was presumably closed on Sundays. No other details at present and exact location unknown.

Map Reference: SO 752002

Licensing Details:

Owner in 1891: Arnold Perrett & Co. Ltd., Wickwar Brewery

Rateable value in 1891: £12.15s.0d.

Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse (six day licence)

Owner in 1903: Arnold Perrett & Co. Ltd., Wickwar Brewery

Rateable value in 1903: £12.15s.0d.

Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse (six day licence)

Closing time in 1903: 10pm

Landlords:

1891,1903  Alphonso Hill

Share this Page: