The Kings Head was a two storey Cotswold stone building in a terraced row just behind the Market Square.
Gloucestershire Chronicle. April 16th 1870 – William Day, landlord of the Kings Head public house, was summonsed for keeping his house open for the sale of beer at a quarter to eleven on the night of Sunday, was fined 10/-, and 9/- and 3d costs. This is the second conviction of defendant for a similar offence.
Owner in 1891: Tayler’s Cotswold Brewery, Northleach
Rateable value in 1891: £11.4s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Tayler’s Cotswold Brewery, Northleach
Rateable value in 1903: £11.5s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Kings Head include:
1856 Isaac Day
1870 William Day
1885 John Hall
1891 George Bullock
1903 Martha Newport