The location of the Kings Arms is not certain although an early reference describes it being ‘located in the pleasantest part of town in the Road leading to Gloucester, Monmouth, London, Bath and Bristol’.

There seems to be no reference to the Kings Arms after 1773 suggesting that it had closed by the beginning of the 19th Century.

Joseph Tibbs is listed as landlord in 1764 and William Querrell is documented in a 1773 reference to the Kings Arms.

Share this Page: