It must be a little known fact that the Kings Arms was once tied to the Donnington Brewery.

The Kings Arms Hotel is owned by the Old English Pub Company. The 16th century Kings Arms hotel offers 14 en-suite bedrooms.

Early in January 2001 Tim Haigh and Rupert Pendered, owners of the Village Pub in Barnsley, bought the Kings Arms.

Image: Gloucestershire Echo

Image: Gloucestershire Echo (can anyone identify the men and the occasion?)

Licensing Details:

Owner in 1891: Richard Iles Arkell, Donnington Brewery, Stow on the Wold

Rateable value in 1891: £15.10s.0d.

Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse

Owner in 1903:

Rateable value in 1903:

Type of licence in 1903:

Closing time in 1903: 11pm

Landlords / managers at the Kings Arms Hotel include:

1856 J. Bloxham

1885,1891  Thomas Brace

1998 Mike Wrighton (manager)

2001 (Jan) Tim Haigh and Rupert Pendered

Share this Page: