The Hunters Hall is a 16th century coaching inn located in an isolated position on the road from Dursley to Tetbury (A4135). Still trading and now under the ownership of Greene King of Bury St. Edmunds. The old stables and blacksmiths shop have been converted into 12 en suite bedrooms.
This page will be updated with additional information… and better images
Map Reference: ST 814960
Owner in 1891: Sir Nigel Kingscote (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £20.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Sir Nigel Kingscote (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1903: £20.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Hunters Hall Inn include:
1856 J. Butler
1885,1891 Elias Hobbs
1902 George J.P. Holloway
1903,1913 Mrs Eliza Holloway
1919,1927 William H. Holloway
1939 Ethelberta Jn. Snell
1997 Stephanie Ward (manageress)