The cider establishment only had a six day licence, presumably closed on Sundays.
The family business was founded by William Samuel as W.S. Robbins & Son and was finally wound up in the mid-1960’s. The factory was demolished and the neighbouring orchards were converted to housing estates. (information courtesy Simon Hale, whose great-great-grandfather was W S Robbins)
Owner in 1903: Henry Robbins & Son
Rateable value in 1903: £12.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Cider licence (off sales only). Six day licence
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords / Keepers:
1903 Henry Robbins and William Samuel Robbins