The Half Moon is still licensed but it is now trading as the Badminton Arms. The building is of modern appearance and been rebuilt.
Owner in 1891: Sir John H. Greville Smythe (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £14.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Lords of Manor of Westerleigh (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1903: £15.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903:
1856 G. Holder
1881, 1906 Samuel Stone (aged 34 in 1881, occupation Blacksmith and Innkeeper)
1919 Mrs Sarah Stone
1927,1939 George T. Stone