A public house called the Greyhound was in existence in 1844 in North Street, Cheltenham. Martin Edwards, a fellow pub historian, has identified the Greyhound which was located in the area now occupied by Boots / Primark. This area of Cheltenham once took its name from the pub and was originally Greyhound Lane. The Greyhound Inn was probably demolished over 170 years ago!
1844 W. Salisbury