The Greyhound is recorded as a licensed premises from 1820 to the south of Bliss Mill. There is a later reference in 1856 but the premises in not mentioned in the 1891 licensing book listing Gloucestershire pubs. 

The Greyhound Inn was in close proximity to the Companys Arms and has long been demolished.

Map Reference: SO 892024


1856 G.Gardiner

Share this Page: