Originally on the corner of Berkeley Street and Westgate Street but was demolished to make way for the Shire Hall extension. It was owned by the Stroud Brewery in 1897.
The business later crossed the road and occupied the building which later became the Lamprey Hotel.
No.56 Westgate Street in the 1920’s. 32 Westgate Street in other references. Listed as the Gresham family and commercial hotel in 1919. It was sold in 1931 to the Cheltenham Original Brewery. (see Lamprey Hotel)
1893 Mrs Hickman
1906 Mrs Sarah Hickman
1919,1931 Fred Smiley