The Fox Inn was near the corner of Digbeth Street and Park Street. Thomas Stait, landlord in 1891, had served for many years with the Gloucestershire Regiment. 

The Fox was de-licensed in 1923 but was re-licensed and briefly operated next door to the Royalist Hotel (now Porch House)

This page is in need of updating.

Licensing Details:

Owner in 1891: William English (leased H. Lardner, brewers, Little Compton)

Rateable value in 1891: £12.0s.0d.

Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse

Owner in 1903: Flowers & Sons, Stratford on Avon

Rateable value in 1903: £12.0s.0d.

Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse

Closing time in 1903: 11pm

Landlords include:

1891 Thomas Stait

1903 Robert Fisher

Share this Page: