The Foresters Arms closed in 1921. It had a very basic bar with no counter; the beer was drawn from a barrel in an adjacent room. The Foresters Arms is recorded as once selling beer from the local Charles Gillett’s Moreton Brewery.
The property is now residential and called The Old Foresters
Owner in 1891: Miss Davis (leased Henry L. Barker, Stow Brewery)
Rateable value in 1891: £14.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Edward Augustus Green, Stow Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £12.16s.8d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords at the Foresters Arms include:
1891 Rosannah Wilkins
1903 William Alexander the Elder
1921 George Henry Smith