4 Grosvenor Street in 1878 reference. Godsell & Sons of Stroud acquired the Foresters Arms, but the licence was refused when they owned the pub.
Robert Burge was the owner of the Foresters Arms in 1891. It had an annual rateable value of £16.0s.0d. and was listed as a beer house which traded free from brewery ties. Sometime during the intervening years between 1891 and 1903 Robert Burge died and the ownership of the Foresters Arms was in trust with his executors. In 1903 the annual rateable value had increased to £20.15s.0d.
The building still has a connection to beer as it now houses Pops Home Brew Supplies.
Landlords at the Foresters Arms include:
1870 James Clew
1878 Thomas Burge
1883 C. Sallis
1891 John Lane
1903 Tom Perry