The Fleur de Lys is in the centre of the village just around the corner from the church.
Owner in 1891: George Reed (free from brewery tie)
Rateable value in 1891: £22.10s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: George Reed (leased R.W. Miller & Co)
Rateable value in 1903: £32.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Fleur de Lys include:
1856,1881 John Collier (occupation retired publican in the 1881 census, aged 74)
1881,1897 George Reed (aged 40 in 1881)
1902,1906 Herbert William Pettiford
1919,1927 James Edward Phillips
1939 Arthur P.J. Tucker