Gloucester Journal: March 1941 – A successful whist drive and dance organised by the Home Guard Club in aid of the Red Cross took place at the Feathers, Staunton. The Red Cross has benefited to the extent of £15.13s.6d.
The Feathers Hotel was a large three storey stone building on the north western corner of the village cross roads opposite the Swan Inn. It is not listed in either the 1891 or 1903 books of licensed premises in Gloucestershire.
The Feathers upon closure became a private residence. The building was demolished in 1965 to make way for a new house.
Map reference: SO 793294
1856 R.G. Streather