The Endeavour Inn was built between 1852 and 1857 by John Packer. It was first known as the Jolly Admiral. It had closed by 1908 and the inn was then converted into three cottages (Endeavour Cottages). Charlton Kings library now stands on or near the site. The postal code for Church Piece is GL53 8JN.
Owner in 1891: Cheltenham Original Brewery
Rateable value in 1891: £15.5s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Cheltenham Original Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £15.5s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Landlords at the Endeavour Inn include:
1891 Henry Miles
1903 Mary Hogg