There is a reference to a premises called the Coffee House on this site in the mid 19th century. (TBC)
5 Eastgate Street in 1919 directory, 10 Eastgate Street in 1939. The Eastgate Vaults was latterly known as the Market House.
1893 C.J. Hall
1906 A.D. Guy
1913 – Godsell & Sons, Salmon Springs, Stroud (old postcard)
1919,1927 Charles James Dee
1936,1939 Mrs Florence A. Dee