The Duke of Wellington was located in Quay Street immediately to the west of the Kingfisher fish & chip shop (which was once the White Hart). The Duke of Wellington had closed by 1870. The building was demolished and a garage built on the site. Pigots Gloucestershire directory of 1830 lists William Hawkley at the pub, who also traded as a coal dealer.
1830 William Hawkley (also listed as a coal dealer)