44 Lower Westgate Street in 1919 directory. 178 Westgate Street in 1936 listing. The Duke of Sussex was once tied to the Tewkesbury Brewery. The Duke of Sussex was demolished.

Landlords at the Duke of Sussex include:

1830 Joseph Nicholls (The Duke, Westgate Street)

1856,1859 and 1885  Francis Dutheridge

1893 Mrs C.A. Williams

1902, 1906 Henry Preedy

1919 E.J. Ferris

1927,1936 Henry J. Gosling

Share this Page: