The Crown was built in 1633 and it is one of the oldest buildings in the village of Frampton Mansell. In 2007 Vernons restaurant opened at the Crown Inn.
This page will be updated with additional information.
Map Reference: SO 923027
Owner in 1891: Mr Frankton (leased Smith & Sons, Brimscombe Brewery)
Rateable value in 1891: £8.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Mr Frankton (leased Smith & Sons, Brimscombe Brewery)
Rateable value in 1903: £8.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Owner in 1996: Gordon Wells (Crown Inn, Sapperton)
Owners in 1996 (May): Discovery Inns
Owners in 2001: Eldridge Pope Group
Landlords at the Crown Inn include:
1885,1891 George William Hughes
1903 Albert E. Watts
1927 James Perkins
1939 Hy. Charles Frankton
1997 Julia Corin-Richards
1998 Karen and Stuart Rhodes
1999 John and Christine?
2001 Gereth and Karal Rees
2005 Philip Creed
2006 Alan and Jacqueline Sykes