5 Suffolk Road in 1891 Cheltenham Post Office Directory.
Charles Garton & Co., brewers at Lawrence Hill, Bristol owned the Cotswold Stores in 1891. The Anglo-Bavarian Brewery of Shepton Mallet in Somerset acquired the business and the Cotswold Stores were in their ownership in 1903. The annual rateable value of the property, a beer house, was set at £17.0s.0d. in 1891 and 1903. The occupying landlord from 1883 to 1903 was William Hayward.
The following information is courtesy of Martin Edwards, a fellow pub historian.
In 1844 this building in Suffolk Road (see photo below), nearly opposite the Suffolk Arms, was once a pub called the Northwick Arms the landlord being William Spiers. By the year of 1880 the name of this pub had changed and was trading under the new name of the the Cotswold Stores and it was in business till about 1930, the last landlord being George Walter Holtham.
The last pints were pulled at the Cotswold Stores in 1929.