The Gloucester Journal reported on August 23rd 1873 that the Columbia Inn was available to rent, with incomings of £100 a year.
In December 1905 the Columbia Inn was referred to the Compensation Authority for closure. At that time it was owned by Ind Coope & Co., Burton on Trent.
1856 J. Merrett
1870 Joseph Bick
1879 Thomas Gough (Columbia Street)
1885 William Edwards
1902 Frederick Tooth
1906 William Franklin Davies, junior.