The Brewery Tavern was the tap house for the Stow Brewery.
Owner in 1891: Henry Lowther Barker, Stow Brewery
Rateable value in 1891: £11.5s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Edward Augustus Green, Stow Brewery
Rateable value in 1903: £16.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 11pm
Landlords at the Brewery Tavern include:
1891 Robert Betteridge
1903 William Randall
1939 Raymond Ellens