The Blue Boys was on the B4058 Charfield to Wotton under Edge road to the north of Kingswood, near New Mills. The building is now a private house.
Map Reference: ST 742929
Owner in 1891: Lewis Knight (free from brewery tie)
Rateable Value in 1891: £16.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Arnold Perrett & Co. Ltd., Wickwar Brewery
Rateable Value in 1903: £15.5s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Blue Boys Inn include:
1849 Daniel Knight
1863,1894 Lewis Knight
1899 A. Durn
1903 Charles Merrett