The 17th century Bathurst Arms is an attractive whitewashed village pub. It has flagstone floors, settles and a stove in an inglenook fireplace. The stream running through the garden is the River Churn.
Map Reference: SP 019079
Owner in 1891: Earl Bathurst of Cirencester Park (leased Cirencester Brewery)
Rateable Value in 1891: £12.17s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Alehouse
Owner in 1903: Earl Bathurst of Cirencester Park (leased Cirencester Brewery)
Rateable Value in 1903: £12.16s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Alehouse
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
Landlords at the Bathurst Arms include:
1856 W. Bradley
1885,1891 Henry Williams
1902,1906 Robert Williams
1919 Henry Williams
1927 Mrs Alice Williams
2005, 2007 James Walker