The Cross is on the junction with the High Street and Church Road.

Licensing Details:

Owner in 1891: Arnold Perrett & Co., Wickwar Brewery

Rateable value in 1891:

Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse

Owner in 1903: Arnold Perrett & Co., Wickwar Brewery

Rateable value in 1903:

Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse

Closing time in 1903:

Landlords at the Cross include:

1851 Robert Anstee (Cross House)

   ?    Edward Anstee (son of Robert)

1891,1903 Joshua Camery

Share this Page: