The Junction Inn was on the banks of the Framilode canal near the junction with the Gloucester – Sharpness canal and the Stroudwater navigation. It was previously called the Drum and Monkey. The Junction Inn closed in 1968. It is now a private residence called Junction House.
Map Reference: SO 754095
Rateable Value in 1891: £18.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1891: Beerhouse
Owner in 1891: Stroud Brewery
Rateable Value in 1903: £18.0s.0d.
Type of licence in 1903: Beerhouse
Owner in 1903: Stroud Brewery
Closing time in 1903: 10pm
1891 Harriett Clarke
1903 Walter James Davis Clarke
1939 Frederick W. Long
1968 Charles Oakley Lawrence (last landlord at the ‘Drum and Monkey’)